STEVEN M. WILKERSON, P.E.
1999 to date: GREEN Environmental
Consulting, Inc., Vice President of Software Development
1994 to 1999: Zentech, Inc., Senior Design Engineer
1987 to 1994: CBM Engineers,
Inc., Design Engineer
1984 to 1985: Brown & Root, International, Inc., Design Engineer
Rice University M.E. - Civil Engineering 1986
Rice University B.S. - Civil Engineering 1984
Software Development $
Numerical Methods $
Mr. Wilkerson has fifteen years of engineering and software
development experience. He is an experienced programmer with Fortran, Visual
Basic, and C programming languages. He also has experience using AutoCAD,
StruCAD*3D, and STRUDL for computer aided design and drawing. Specific experience
- Wrote Visual Basic macros to automate calculation and compilation of data
from numerous Excel emission calculation workbooks. Facilitated compliance
with reporting requirements. Wrote another macro to allow automatic updates
and changes to the base workbooks. Saved numerous man-hours for the client.
- Prepared TNRCC air permit applications for chemical processing facilities.
Calculated peak and annual average emissions calculations, as well as other
information required. Performed SCREEN modeling.
- Calculated emissions from tanks using
TANKS program for a TNRCC RCRA permit renewal application and a TNRCC New
Source Review permit application.
- Prepared various drawings for TNRCC permit applications, such as process
flow diagrams, using AutoCAD.
- Developed software for calculation of
emissions from storage tanks and loading using approved EPA and AP-42 methods.
Used the client=s
current data storage methods as automatic inputs to the program.
- Designed, developed, and tested structural analysis and design software.
- Performed analysis and design on projects involving mostly mid to high-rise
buildings. Designed and upgraded in-house software for design of steel and
concrete structures. Managed and maintained VAX mini-computer. Managed engineering
and CAD software and micro-computer network.
- Designed and analyzed structural elements in offshore structures.
Licensed Professional Engineer, Texas, since 1996
Fundamentals of Engineering Exam, 1984.
Principals and Practice Exam, 1995.
American Institute of Steel Construction.
Structural Engineers Association of Texas
Available on request